Wednesday, February 20, 2008

PSAUG and Seattle CAD Camp

I'm off to Seattle.

Tonight is the Puget Sound AutoCAD User Group meeting at Renton Technical College. Shaan Hurley was supposed to be there this evening to give members their first look at AutoCAD 2009. Unfortunately, he had to cancel at the last minute due to a family matter, but Alex Lepeska has stepped forward to take over that presentation.

Tomorrow I'll be attending the AUGI CAD Camp in Seattle, this time as an attendee and official AUGI photographer and videographer. I'll be conducting attendee interviews for next year's AUGI video as well as shooting photos for the CAD Camp website.

I look forward to seeing everyone in Seattle and hope to follow-up with any additional information I glean on the next release of AutoCAD and other Autodesk products.

1 comment:

  1. Hey David,

    Paul Jordan here from up the coast a bit.. Well, Alaska to be exact. I've been talking with Kevin and Thom about joining the PPI team and I know you're a member of that team. I've got a ? or 6 for ya. What do you know about a program called Quantity Takeoff?? My marketing person had the slide show from a few weeks ago and I saw that under the BSD authorization but, that's all I've seen.

    Great blogs you're running BTW, I guess I missed you at AU, how could that have happened. haha..

    I'm really looking forward to making the move down your way and getting a chance to work with you guys.

    Drop me a note at my home e-mail at pauljordan@gci.net if you know anything about that program or if you just want to say hey.

    Paul

    ReplyDelete