Tuesday, February 9, 2010

New AutoCAD Tips Videos: 3D Lights

While at Autodesk University, I recorded a new series of AutoCAD Tips videos that will be posted on the AutoCAD Exchange website. But since they're already available on YouTube, I've decided to also share them with you here.

The first one up is a 4:25 minute video in which I explain how to create three-dimensional lights in AutoCAD that utilize realistic light sources and use them in your models to create photo-realistic renderings. I actually explained this process in even more detail in my class "Photorealistic Rendering Techniques in AutoCAD 3D" that I taught at Autodesk University.

You can view the entire class and download the handout from the AU website. If you don't have access to the AU website, you can also download the handout from my website at www.dscohn.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment